Swedish Massage is a whole – body therapeutic massage treatment that works the soft tissues and muscles to help restore health – creating a calming and balancing effect on the nervous system.
The various Swedish massage techniques are designed to:
- Easing muscular strain by flushing out toxins
- Improving blood circulation and blow flow throughout the body
- Helping to keep ligaments and tendons supple and improving range of motion
- Reducing emotional and physical stress
- Easing back pain and chronic pain
Possible duration: 60 minutes. Prices.
You can combine it with other treatments for a more holistic approach lasting up to 2 hours. Other treatments to chose from: Reflexology, Full Body Treatments or Face Treatments.
See us in Facebook